Scratch that last message, I got a month ahead? // May 27, 7pm - BOOK: Practical Empathy, Indi Young

Travis Stiles

May 6, 2015, 2:03:17 PM5/6/15
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Upcoming Meeting
Future Meetings...
  • We typically meet the Fourth Wednesday of every month, 7 - 9pm
  • "Studios" are workshop topics lead by anyone interested.

  • June 24, 7pm - BOOK: “Just Enough Research”, Erika Hall | A Book Apart | Amazon
  • July 22, 7pm - BOOK: "the functional art: an introduction to information graphics and visualization", alberto cairo | Book site (download 3 chapters for free) | Amazon
  • August 26, 7pm - BOOK: TBD
  • September TBD - STUDIO: Denver Startup Week - Topic TBD

Travis Stiles

May 6, 2015, 2:18:33 PM5/6/15
to UX Book Club Denver
Oh and don't forget the discount code: UXBCD30OFF