Upcoming Meeting: March 28, 7-9pm - BOOK - Daily Rituals: How Artists Work Hardcover, Mason Currey

Travis Stiles

Mar 12, 2018, 4:43:46 PM3/12/18
to UX Book Club Denver
Upcoming Meeting

Future Meetings...
  • April 25th, 7-9pm - STUDIO - TBD - let us know if you have a workshop idea.
  • May 23rd, 7-9pm - BOOK - Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products, Nir Eya | Amazon | Something
  • June 27th, 7-9pm - BOOK - TBD
  • July 25th, 7-9pm - STUDIO - TBD

  • We typically meet the Fourth Wednesday of every month, 7 - 9pm
  • "Studios" are workshop topics lead by anyone interested.

Have Suggestions of Books to Read...
  • Please bring any book (or print out the cover and TOC) you might recommend to the next meeting and we will review and vote for the next month's book selection there.