JOB: Junior/Midlevel User Experience Designer, Return Path

Travis Stiles

Aug 24, 2015, 7:32:11 PM8/24/15
to UX Book Club Denver
We are looking for a mid-level designer (2-3 years), to join our UX Design team for Email Optimization, who has experience in (or is looking to get into) designing enterprise, business to business web applications, data visualizations, and solving complex problems with big data. We need someone who can go from whiteboarding to prototyping and can mock up application user interface applications for our product and engineering teams.

It's a great opportunity for someone early on to get in on a solid team, grow and take their UX Skill Set to the next level.

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!