UX Architect Position

Sean Baxter

Apr 22, 2015, 11:06:52 AM4/22/15
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Hello UX Community,
I have a great opportunity for a UX Architect or UI Designer in downtown Denver. Ping me if interested in starting immediately.
Best,
Sean

Michael Vaughn

Apr 22, 2015, 11:10:32 AM4/22/15
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sean,

I'm interested in hearing more.

Got time today to hop on a call?

Best

Michael Vaughn
393.598.8290 m

Sent from my iPhone

Sean Baxter

Apr 22, 2015, 11:21:42 AM4/22/15
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Sure. I tried to call you but couldn't get through. Give me a call before 10:30 or after 12 when you can. 720.378.3669

On Apr 22, 2015, at 10:06 AM, Sean Baxter <se...@baxtervision.com> wrote:

Hello UX Community,
I have a great opportunity for a UX Architect or UI Designer in downtown Denver. Ping me if interested in starting immediately.
Best,
Sean

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted