Design Disruptors Screening at MassRoots, Feb 15th

Travis Stiles

Feb 1, 2017, 7:11:11 PM2/1/17
to UX Book Club Denver

Hey All! MassRoots will be hosting a private screening of Design Disruptors at our office in Downtown Denver on Feb. 15th and want to extend an invite to everybody in this group before we open it up to a broader audience. Design Disruptors, film by Invision, celebrates the central role that design is (finally) playing at some of the best startups being built today, so we thought it would be fun to bring together Denver's design community to watch the film together, enjoy a few drinks and a short conversation afterwards. Full details on the event can be here (please RSVP here as well): https://nvite.com/DesignDisruptorDenver/eb1d