Re: [UX Book Club Denver] Digest for ux-bookclub-denver@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Reid Benes

Jun 3, 2016, 8:32:25 AM6/3/16
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
We’ve looked extensively at both usertesting.com and userzoom. Overall we like usertesting because of the ease of getting panel members. But if you do your own recruiting - user zoom has some great features and is much easier for the participant to install the Chrome plugin.  usertesting still has the best video annotation interfaces. We’ve used the usertesting researchers to run tests and provide analysis. Pretty good if you don’t already have resources - but have been happy with their “client success” team. Both have significantly raised their prices. Use testing basically doubled theirs last year. We’re about to start our negotiations again :(
Reid

On Jun 3, 2016, at 12:59 AM, ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Laurel Malenke <lau...@superhumane.com>: Jun 02 08:04AM -0700

Hey Guys

Just wondering if anyone has had success with any other firms besides
Usertesting.com?

What did you like/dislike about them?

Laurel

--

This email is private. If it wasn't intended for you, please delete it and
let me know.