Upcoming Meeting October 25th, 7-9p - BOOK: Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Brene Brown

Travis Stiles

Oct 2, 2017, 3:46:23 PM10/2/17
to UX Book Club Denver
Upcoming Meeting

  • October 25th, 7-9p - BOOK: Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, and Lead, Brene Brown | Amazon
    + It takes a lot of vulnerability to be a designer and product developer, put your ideas, your work out there and then to see it be used, abused, and loved... We are taking a leap into some psychology of "getting into the arena and taking risks".

  • Where // Apto - 1730 Blake St #200, Denver, CO 80202 (Map)
    • Street and garage parking nearby. 2nd floor, NW door.

  • RSVP on Meetuphttp://www.meetup.com/UX-Bookclub-Denver/
Future Meetings...
  • November 15th (Week earlier due to Thanksgiving), 7-9p - STUDIO: TBD
  • December - NO MEETING - Off for the December holidays
  • January 24th - Save the Date for our 8th Annual UX Book Exchange and Potluck! Find and save a UX or Design-related book to wrap up and "white elephant, Yankee Swap" and bring a dish or beverage to share.

  • We typically meet the Fourth Wednesday of every month, 7 - 9pm
  • "Studios" are workshop topics lead by anyone interested.

Have Suggestions of Books to Read...
  • Please bring any book (or print out the cover and TOC) you might recommend to the next meeting and we will review and vote for the next month's book selection there.