Free IDEO Human-Centered Design Course

Travis Stiles

Jan 26, 2017, 12:57:50 PM1/26/17
to UX Book Club Denver
Great meeting last night! Good to be together and swap helpful books and enjoy drink and food ;)

This is coming through again and is a great opportunity to gather 3-5 people to work through the IDEO HCD process and methods. People have had good experiences doing this if you commit and are in together.

IDEO Human-Centered Design Methods

Also a prototyping course here, similarly group based:

IDEO - Prototyping Methods

I might be interested in rolling this one with a few people, let me know if you can commit to a 1.5 hour meeting together (downtown) for 4 weeks?

Mike Caskey

Jan 26, 2017, 6:02:12 PM1/26/17
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
I might want to join a team for this round.  I joined one before and ended up missing too many meetings.

Anyone interested in meeting South of Denver?

I’m thinking of areas like Cherry Creek, Wash Park, Glendale, Wellshire, Holly Hills, University Hills, DTC, Greenwood Village, Southglenn, Castlewood, etc.

Mike