Fwd: It's here! Sense & Respond is available today, and discount codes...

Travis Stiles

Feb 7, 2017, 1:56:54 PM2/7/17
to UX Book Club Denver
Maybe a future book option?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Josh Seiden & Jeff Gothelf <jo...@fifty2.co>
Date: Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 6:00 AM
Subject: It's here! Sense & Respond is available today, and discount codes...
To: tst...@gmail.com

Sense & Respond - How Successful Organizations Listen to Customers and Create New Products Continuously

View this email in your browser
Pre-order here

Hey folks -

We'll keep this one short and sweet: IT'S HERE! Today's the pub date for our new book, Sense & Respond. You asked us to keep you in the loop, so consider that obligation fulfilled. You can buy the book right now on Amazon.

Jeff and I couldn't be more excited to share this with you.

What's the book about?

Want a little taste? Here's an excerpt that appeared on HBR.com yesterday

For you visual types...

... we made a video. Check it out:

Jeff and Josh share a few quick thoughts about the book... Also, opening or out-take? You make the call.

Sounds good but I want it for free!

Josh is speaking at LX Conference 2017. If you're one of the first people to use this link to sign up for LX, you'll get a free copy of the book. Or just use this link to get 15% off the price of the conference ticket.

One last time, THANK YOU!

Thanks so much for your support over the years. We can’t wait for you to read Sense & Respond and look forward to your reviews on Amazon.

[Jeff & Josh]

je...@gothelf.co
jo...@fifty2.co

Interested in attending a workshop with us? You should look at the upcoming schedule of events.
Copyright © 2017 Jeff Gothelf & Josh Seiden, All rights reserved.
You're getting this email because at some point you connected with Jeff Gothelf, Josh Seiden or Neo for an event or workshop or book-related query. We're grateful for that and want to keep you updated on our activities. Thank you.

Our mailing address is:
Jeff Gothelf & Josh Seiden
22 West 21st St
New York, NY 10010

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Mike Caskey

Feb 7, 2017, 2:30:39 PM2/7/17
to ux-bookclub-denver