Mid to Sr. Level UX Designer - Greenwood Village, CO

Arianna Winkle

Sep 15, 2015, 8:41:55 PM9/15/15
to UX Book Club Denver
Hey UX'ers! Arianna again. I have a mid to sr. level UX Designer opportunity in the Denver Tech Center. Below is job description. This is an exciting opportunity with lots of room for growth, working with top talent in the Denver area, and within a creative, collaborative environment. Take a look at details below and if interested, feel free to give me a ring at 303-557-0174 (between 7 AM and 5 PM MST) or if after hours, 507-272-7217. Please also send over your resume and salary requirements to my e-mail at awi...@horizontalintegration.com. Cheers!

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge

  • 2+ years experience in UX wire framing for responsive websites.
  • Must provide portfolio – wire frame samples of responsive websites designed-recent work is a must.
  • UX Design experience with native mobile apps required
  • Familiarity with SalesForce a plus.
  • Fast-paced, willingness to learn from senior designers,.
  • Team player.
  • Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
  • Experience in Axure or Omingraffe
  • Must enjoy a fast paced environment working with a large team of UI  and UX Designers