Work in Boulder! Sr UX Designer roles w/ Markit

Bill Holland

Jun 21, 2016, 3:25:59 PM6/21/16
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Hey friends,

Since my last post, we hired an awesome junior designer and are now looking to collaborate with two senior designers.

Work Description (informal)
  • We disdain titles. Ideas are what we're after.
  • Most of us are generalists yet are experts at something. What will your expertise be?
  • We have 40+ designers on staff. In essence, we're an agency.
  • You'll never hear anyone say, "That's not my job," because we all take ownership for problems, and always back each other up.
  • While financial knowledge is nice, it's not at all a requirement. Everyone here learns as they go.
  • Designers tend to stay here, and those who leave often return.
Please send your resume and link to portfolio directly to me, and I'll shepherd it through on your behalf. Questions about Markit? Just ask...

See you tomorrow night at book club!
 Bill