BrieBug looking for Senior UX for contract, possible long term

Jeff R

Feb 1, 2016, 6:24:41 PM2/1/16
to UX Book Club Denver
Hi all,

A friend of mine over at BrieBug said they're looking for a Senior UX person for a contract position, most likely long term. Message me if you're interested and I'll pass on contact info.

Thanks,
Jeff

Katy Gamble

Feb 8, 2016, 10:39:29 AM2/8/16
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested!

Attached my resume...

Go Broncos!

Katy Gamble.pdf

Jeff R

Feb 10, 2016, 12:37:51 PM2/10/16
to UX Book Club Denver
Hi Katie,

I passed your info along to my contact. Good luck!

- Jeff

On Monday, February 8, 2016 at 8:39:29 AM UTC-7, Katy Gamble wrote:
I'm interested!

Attached my resume...

Go Broncos!