Upcoming Meeting ANNUAL BOOK EXCHANGE and POTLUCK!

Travis Stiles

Jan 12, 2017, 11:46:42 AM1/12/17
to UX Book Club Denver
Upcoming Meeting

ANNUAL BOOK EXCHANGE and POTLUCK!

  • January 25th, 6pm for our Annual UX Book Exchange and Potluck!

  • Bring a wrapped book, new or used, typically a design, UX, product, or business book to White Elephant / Yankee Swap exchange!

    Also bring a tasty beverage or foodstuff to share. We meet at 6pm an hour earlier to enjoy food and get the exchanging going.

    A must attend night, great times had by all - mostly, if you get a good number draw...

  • Where // EffectiveUI - 2162 Market St, Denver, CO (Map)
    • Please use Street Parking or Paid Garages - do not park in EUI lot
    • Directions at front door for entry. Do not enter the main glass door entrance, but the wooden door just to the right and head up the stairs.

  • RSVP on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/UX-Bookclub-Denver/
Future Meetings...

Note our next book here for February, order it now and get reading...
  • February 22nd, 7-9p - BOOK: Thinking, Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman || Amazon | Animated Book Review
  • March 22nd, 7-9p - BOOK: TBD
  • April 26th, 79p - STUDIO: TBD

Mike Caskey

Jan 13, 2017, 12:04:47 PM1/13/17
to ux-bookclub-denver
Looking forward to it.

Quick comment about the February book: unless you're a speed reader, get it ASAP to read it in time. It's long, but worthy.