UXBCD Annual Book Exchange and Potluck Party!

1 view

Travis Stiles

Jan 18, 2018, 10:58:44 AM1/18/18
to UX Book Club Denver
UXBCD Annual Holiday Book Exchange and Potluck!

+ Bring a wrapped white elephant, Yankee swap UX, research, startup, or design book to exchange.

+ Bring tasty beverages or appetizers to share!

We will be meeting an hour early for food and drinks and then start the gift book exchange around 7p.

Come and bring friends!

Upcoming Meeting

  • January 24th, 6-9p - Save the Date for our 8th Annual UX Book Exchange and Potluck! Find and save a UX or Design-related book to wrap up and "white elephant, Yankee Swap" and bring a dish or beverage to share.

  • Where // Apto - 1730 Blake St #200, Denver, CO 80202 (Map)
    • Street and garage parking nearby. 2nd floor, NW door.

  • RSVP on Meetuphttp://www.meetup.com/UX-Bookclub-Denver/
Future Meetings...
  • February - BOOK - TBD
  • March - BOOK - TBD
  • April - STUDIO - TBD

  • We typically meet the Fourth Wednesday of every month, 7 - 9pm
  • "Studios" are workshop topics lead by anyone interested.