Great resource on Empathy...

Travis Stiles

Aug 29, 2017, 4:48:44 PM8/29/17
to UX Book Club Denver
I might run our Product (and then maybe our company at a lunch and learn) through the Design a Wallet exercise.

+ Scroll down a bit for the Design a wallet exercise...

Kelley Poturalski

Aug 29, 2017, 11:42:29 PM8/29/17
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Good one!

Sent from my iPhone

Matt Zellmer

Jan 7, 2018, 10:30:44 PM1/7/18
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone.

Happy New Year!

I’m taking a bit of a poll regarding UX Design portfolios. When reviewing candidate portfolios, do you prefer HTML website or a PDF? Something else? Don’t care?

Thanks for your input.

Matt

Jackson Fox

Jan 7, 2018, 11:41:44 PM1/7/18
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
I have a strong preference for HTML, but we get and review the occasional PDF. For most digital work PDF just isn't a very good presentation format.

Josh Morse

Travis Stiles

Matt Zellmer

Jan 8, 2018, 9:59:43 PM1/8/18
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Sounds pretty unanimous for HTML. Thanks everyone. I appreciate it!

Matt
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ux-bookclub-den...@googlegroups.com.

HeatherM

Jan 8, 2018, 10:08:45 PM1/8/18
to UX Book Club Denver
I think it's most important to see how the person thinks and solves problems. If they can effectively demonstrate how they designed a solution to a product problem visually, explain their process and their role on the team, and evaluate their success with data, does format really matter?