UX Architect / Strategist

Arianna Winkle

Sep 9, 2016, 12:28:05 PM9/9/16
to UX Book Club Denver
Hi there UXers! I am working with a client in downtown Denver who is looking for a Sr. UX Architect / Strategist to join their team. This would be a client-facing role and I'm working with their Director of Talent Acquisition as this has been a tougher fill and is the last of 3 positions open. Can dive into details via e-mail / phone chat, but main things they are looking for include:

5+ years of high level user experience for web applications, software and preferably mobile (native)
Must have project management skills, strategy and client facing experience.
Bachelor's/Master's in interaction design, human factor's, HCI or related field

As always job descriptions are job descriptions, and I know it is all about culture fit / project interest / salary requirements, so please feel free to ping me with a copy of your resume and we can dive into all the details.

Thanks and happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend.

Best ---

Arianna