What do you think is cool? Let me know in a private survey discussion.

Travis Stiles

Aug 3, 2016, 6:02:32 PM8/3/16
For my work here at GutCheck - "Agile Market Research" - I'm sending out a sample study and would love a quick bit of your time and opinion.

Your information will only used for educational purposes.

GutCheck "What do you think is Cool?" Survey Discussion

This is a "Forum Survey" where you will be able to view other people's responses and comment and discuss.

I am interested in your opinion of 1) what you think is "cool" as well as 2) what you think of this survey forum method, how easy is it to use, how do you feel about taking it and commenting, etc.

Really looking for your input and thoughts here. Feel free to 1) take the survey and interact and then 2) reply directly to my email tstiles @ gmail.com and share your thoughts about the format and experience.

A big thanks! Let me know if you have questions.