[JOBS] Guild Education and Charter Communications

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Travis Stiles

未讀,
2016年10月26日 下午5:57:062016/10/26
收件者:UX Book Club Denver
Conner Swanson over at Code Talent has a few UX roles he's placing for, if you are looking.

Email for more details (let him know UX Book Club sent ya):
Conor Swanson <co...@code-talent.com>

"We are currently looking for a UX Designer at Guild Education and Charter Communications. I'd be happy to follow up with any interested parties. We work directly with the hiring managers at both companies and get quick feedback. If people want to learn more about the roles just have them shoot me an email."

See you tonight for a great discussion of "How to make products people love".
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息