Research Blog Post: Card Sorts, A/B Tests and Usability, Oh My!

allawre...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2016, 11:58:32 AM6/1/16
to UX Book Club Denver
Hi all,
I really enjoyed the meetup last week!
As discussed, I've published my first blog post on some of the research I've been doing with Athlinks, a Life Time Fitness company.
People were curious to read it, so here it is!

I welcome any questions or thoughts.
Cheers,
Alison

Jeff R

Jun 3, 2016, 11:00:49 AM6/3/16
to UX Book Club Denver
This is such a great post Alison! I've been wanting to do a similar blog post to give customers insight into how we work.

A question for you: what did you use to test your menu structure task time?

Thanks,
Jeff

Alison Lawrence

Jun 4, 2016, 9:14:30 AM6/4/16
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff!
Thanks for the feedback.
We've been using Optimal Workshop for our menu testing and card sorts.
I also find it handy for documenting and tagging our qualitative feedback.
They have an a la cart option as well as packages - super handy.

Enjoy your Saturday!
Alison

Mike Caskey

Jun 4, 2016, 11:29:48 AM6/4/16
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com

+1 for optimal workshop

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "UX Book Club Denver" group.