Free product design e-course from Invision....

Travis Stiles

Aug 27, 2015, 1:00:05 PM8/27/15
to UX Book Club Denver
Great meeting last night, awesome to see new faces and familiar ones. Thanks for everyone's input, participation. So good to share the time.

This might be interesting to some, could be good starting out in UX content to work through.

Invision Product Designer - free email course...

Benjamin Kay

Sep 23, 2015, 5:22:19 PM9/23/15
to UX Book Club Denver
Thanks Travis. I might be back in the UK but I am still stalking you'll on this group!

Travis Stiles

Sep 23, 2015, 11:42:08 PM9/23/15
to UX Book Club Denver
Awesome Ben. If you are ever in Denver again, we have to connect!