Possible upcoming role at Rachio for Product Owner or Scrum Master

Sean Harris

Jun 21, 2016, 5:07:28 PM6/21/16
to UX Book Club Denver

Bookclub Peeps,

We’re exploring the need for either a Product Owner or Scrum Master role at Rachio. Would you or anyone you know be interested? Feel free to reach out at my contact info below.

Best!

Sean Harris

Rachio | Lead UX Designer

m: 303-564-1773

e: se...@rachio.com

w: rachio.com

“Designers do not manage. They lead.” - UX Tenant 13

Kelley Poturalski

Jun 22, 2016, 4:22:59 PM6/22/16
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Cool product, Sean. I just looked it up. Let me know if you need to have me test it on my lawn ; ).

Kelley (Kiefer) Poturalski
Linkedin  |  Clarity.fm

Jun 22, 2016, 4:26:27 PM6/22/16
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Ooh, me too! Oh, and does it come with installation?

Kim Molinelli

Jun 22, 2016, 5:16:02 PM6/22/16
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
We have one and started using it last year. You'd have to ask my husband how easy it was to install. I don't think it was a big deal. I have the app on my phone, but he's the primary user (from his own phone.)

Kim
Kim Molinelli
p. 303-641-7033

Sean Harris

Jun 28, 2016, 5:15:02 PM6/28/16
to UX Book Club Denver, kelley...@yahoo.com
Kelley,

Thanks for the interest. I'll keep you posted!

Best!

Sean

Sean Harris