Career advice and mentorship

Michelle

Apr 5, 2015, 12:27:25 AM4/5/15
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I've been interested in moving into this field professionally and have been considering some online and immersion options. Would anyone consider having a meet up for a chat/discussion with advice/pitfalls etc? Is there a more appropriate group for me to join with these questions? If there's already a discussion thread in this please forward. Thanks! -michelle

Rupa Chatterji

May 12, 2015, 2:14:07 AM5/12/15
On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Michelle <mhink...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi! I've been interested in moving into this field professionally and have been considering some online and immersion options. Would anyone consider having a meet up for a chat/discussion with advice/pitfalls etc? Is there a more appropriate group for me to join with these questions? If there's already a discussion thread in this please forward. Thanks! -michelle

JP // Julia Pellicciaro

May 12, 2015, 11:16:27 AM5/12/15
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michelle,
I'd be happy to chat with you sometime after work. Would you be willing to meet up at Denver Bicycle Cafe next week? Maybe on Monday?

Let me know.

Kindly,
JP