Looking for a freelance UX/UI designer 5-10 hours a week

Ginger Jones

Aug 25, 2015, 9:40:43 PM8/25/15
to UX Book Club Denver
Hello everyone!  We are WebPunch, a small group who helps business manage their online reputations.  We have a great little app.  We are looking to replace our current architect who just had a baby and would like to take 6-months to a year off.

We are looking for someone with experience who can help us out.  We have a team of (7) ruby developers and are cranking out a lot of code.  They need some direction!  Let us know if you are interested.  Our team works remotely, so we don't care where you live!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ginger Jones
Madison39

Sean Harris