[JOB] UI Designer position at Hapara

Travis Stiles

Jun 12, 2015, 1:46:22 AM6/12/15
to UX Book Club Denver
Job Opp,

My friend Greg Ziebold is a smart developer and is looking to add a smart designer to their team.

Contact: jo...@hapara.com

I am super excited about my new company and their mission to improve education software.  That is the only reason that I would "spam" an email like this.  This position would be my new teammate helping me make our front-end applications for Hapara awesome.

The posting is listed for Redwood City but can be filled here in Boulder/Denver.  Hapara has a great culture, startup with a conscience.  We are working at the Impact Hub in Boulder currently but flexibility is available to work away from the office.  Hapara is based in New Zealand and travel there would definitely be a possibility. :)

Please share this with anyone you think might be interested.  And feel free to forward me any questions.

Thanks!
GregZ

UIDesigneratHapara.pdf