Excellent UX Opportunities in Boulder

Travis Stiles

Sep 12, 2017, 2:53:50 PM9/12/17
to UX Book Club Denver
  • Senior UX Designer - Boulder - 6-7m contract
  • UX Researcher - Boulder - 6m rolling contract

Project Overview:

TEKsystems is seeking a Senior Designer for a Boulder based company. You’ll be responsible for the look, feel, and architecture of one or more products, working across on-device user interface, mobile app, and web. You will be part of the team that drives the design for systematic and innovative product features. Our team members combine great visual sense with a deep understanding of the subtle nuance that makes a complex product feel simple and intuitive.

The company’s products span the physical and digital worlds and, in addition to classic graphical user interface, use sensors, motion, audio, and AI to define the next generation of interaction. You should have an inspiring portfolio, great design sense, a love for complex problems, and the ability to clearly articulate how a product should work both in software and in the physical world. We strive to create products that people love to use and welcome into their home.

Overall Responsibilities:

Strategize, brainstorm and define key features for one or more products

Contact TJ Hager, he's been to book club before, you may have met him there.

TJ Hager | Digital & Creative Agency Recruiter

303.412.2704 970.218.7596 |tha...@teksystems.com LI

/ t.