User Experience Information Architect Opportunity

Mark DiCarlo

Apr 21, 2015, 8:46:01 AM4/21/15
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com

Truven Health Analytics is seeking a User Experience Information Architect in the Greenwood Village, CO area. Please click on the following link to apply:  http://bit.ly/Truven2087

Position Overview

This position is for User Experience Information Designer (Architect) working within the Experience Design shared services team. This team works across Truven's product portfolio to improve product ease of use, visual appeal and experiential differentiation. This position is responsible for the information architecture (IA) and content strategy of Truven's software portfolio. Critical to success in this position is the ability to develop intra/inter-product navigation, industry/Brand consistent content and oversight of formative (usability) research.

Essential Responsibilities

  • Conduct and compile user research (as needed) to achieve customer and organizational goals.
  • Translate user research into UX design requirements.
  • Develop, apply and maintain search and semantics strategies across products.
  • Develop, apply and maintain taxonomies and labels across products.
  • Develop, apply and maintain governance for software content and adherence to Branding standards.
  • Develop, maintain and evangelize Experience Team goals/strategies as well as high-level communications for Product Development Team overall.
  • Create, review and deliver site architectures/maps and content inventories.
  • Develop user personas along with goals and objectives to support user efficiencies.
  • Develop and maintain strong relationship with content providers and Branding team.
  • Ensure that the product is delivered on time and with a consistent, user-driven design

REQUIRED Skills and Experience

  • 6 years of experience in Information Architecture and Content
  • Expert in IA and Content Design
  • Ability to present and pitch design solutions to UX leadership team, business stakeholders, partner stakeholders, and executives for review and feedback.
  • Passion for creating world-class customer experiences and cross-functional team collaboration.

PREFERRED Skills and Experience

Experience with generating IA and content for data visualizations and reporting tools highly desirable.

Experience with Tableau is preferred.

Education / Certifications

Bachelors or Masters Degree Human Computer Interaction, Journalism, English or a related required. Masters Degree strongly preferred.

Truven Health Analytics delivers the answers that clients need to improve healthcare quality and access while reducing costs. We provide market-leading performance improvement built on data integrity and empirical truth. For more than 30 years, our insights and solutions have been providing hospitals and clinicians, employers and health plans, state and federal government agencies, life sciences firms, and policymakers the facts they need to make confident decisions that directly affect the health and well-being of people and organizations in the U.S. and around the world.

Truven Health Analytics owns some of the most trusted brands in healthcare, such as MarketScan, 100 Top Hospitals, Advantage Suite, Micromedex, Simpler, ActionOI, Heartbeat Experts, and JWA. Truven Health has its principal offices in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Chicago; and Denver. For more information, please visit truvenhealth.com.

We seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Truven Health Analytics is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.

susan teague rector

Apr 22, 2015, 11:19:00 AM4/22/15
to ux-bookcl...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I'm a member of the bookclub and hiring for these positions. Let me know if you need more info! We have some really fun projects coming up :)
Thanks,
Susan Teague Rector
Senior IA @ Truven