UX Designer - Contract Opportunity - Downtown Denver

Arianna Noelle

Sep 26, 2017, 10:28:50 AM9/26/17
to UX Book Club Denver
Hi UX Book Club-ers! I have a contract / potential contract to hire opportunity located with a small agency in downtown Denver. This would require on-site work/40 hours a week and would be a client-facing role. Ideal candidate is mid level and I would say based on conversations with the manager, they are looking for a UX/UI Designer hybrid. Full details below. If interested, please shoot me a note at awi...@horizontalintegration.com to apply or discuss further. Thank you!

Looking for:
- 2+ years professional experience designing web applications
-  Solid understanding of user interface design patterns, information architecture and UX best practices
- Proficiency with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with InVision and other prototyping tools
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) that taught critical design thinking

Denver, CO - Downtown
UX Designer
2 Month Contract with potential Contract to hire

If you’re a creative thinker that has a passion for design, a knack for solving problems, and an empathetic mindset, we’d like to hear from you.

Responsibilities

Apply user-centered practices to projects that range from mobile applications to complex business systems
Take complicated tasks and processes and make them easy and intuitive
Provide intuitive and meaningful interpretations of complex concepts based on client information and subject matter experts
Conduct user research to understand requirements and generate insights that shape the UX strategy and design decisions
Produce design deliverables including user flows, sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes
Advocate and produce exceptional visual and interaction designs
Present research, strategy, and design work to stakeholders and clients
Prepare and conduct user interviews and usability tests
Work iteratively in an agile design process
Collaborate with fellow designers, product owners, and developers
Participate in project stand-ups
Participate in weekly design reviews
Report to Director of User Experience
Experience

2+ years professional experience designing web applications
Solid understanding of user interface design patterns, information architecture and UX best practices
Proficiency with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
Proficiency with InVision and other prototyping tools
A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) that taught critical design thinking

Nice To Haves

Experience with the Google Design Sprint
Experience writing test scripts
Experience with branding/ identity work