Fwd: Information

Don Stone

Mar 24, 2014, 11:19:07 AM3/24/14
to uw_mse_fa...@googlegroups.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Information
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:03:35 -0400
From: Gary Smith <Mr.Gary...@outlook.com>
To: dss...@wisc.edu

Dr. Stone,

My name is Gary Smith and I am associated with NT Ruddock who supply master
alloys, grain refiners, modifiers, and hardeners to the aluminum industry.
We have also supplied these products to Metallurgy and Material Science
departments to universities in North America.  We also sell primary and
secondary foundry ingot, all of North American origin.  The purpose of this
email is to get our name in front of your department as a source for these
products in the event UW is doing work on aluminum and its alloys.  To be up
front, we offer small quantities at a cost plus basis, delivered, and billed
to a credit card.  This works well as there is no delay shipping product
awaiting the necessary red tape sometimes associated with institutions.

For your reference, attached a product list sheet for master alloys as well
as alloyed and unalloyed ingot.  Feel free to pass this email along to your
colleagues, students, and department administration.  If you have any
questions please feel free to contact me by either email or phone.

Sincerely,

Gary Smith

Email:  Mr.Gary...@outlook.com

Cell:     609.841.3671

KBM Affilips Aluminum Based Master Alloys.pdf
1 NTR Ingot.pdf