Anyone hiring part-time?

Ryan Hess

Apr 15, 2015, 4:20:41 PM4/15/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com
I also posted this on the UtahJS group, so sorry to those who are getting it twice.

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone is looking to hire a part-time developer.  My part-time gig ended recently, and I'm looking for a new one.

I like to have a job about 10 hours a week in addition to my full-time job.  It works great if someone needs some sub-contracting, or a smaller SAAS company that doesn't need as much development.  To be clear, I'm not looking to leave my day job, just get a new one for the evenings/weekends.

I have about 4.5 years of web development experience and have worked in Python, Django, Flask, etc.

Thanks!
Ryan Hess

Marc Carmen

Apr 15, 2015, 7:56:38 PM4/15/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com

Ryan,
Do you have a resume and portfolio i can take a look at?

Marc Carmen

Apr 15, 2015, 7:56:56 PM4/15/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com

Sorry i didn't mean for that to go to everyone.