Update: Firefox OS Workshop (with Phones in Hand)

AJ ONeal (Home)

May 4, 2015, 2:04:12 PM5/4/15
to UtahJS, Utah Ruby User Group, up...@uphpu.org, Provo Linux Users Group, utahm...@googlegroups.com, BYU Unix Users Group, BYUMUG Discussion List, BYU Unix Users Group, utahp...@googlegroups.com, utah-g...@googlegroups.com, uses...@googlegroups.com, Utah Embedded, Victor Villa
Good News: SIM cards are free

Mozilla will be purchasing reimbursing me for the SIM cards and I have 30 FxOS Flames in hard.

More Good News: I have Phones to give away

These are fairly expensive and very cool phones - much more full-featured that the Cloud Intex (the leading 3rd party FxOS phone) - so I'm not going to hand them out like candy, but for those that attend the workshop and are interested in continuing to develop for FxOS (contact me off-list if you're interested but can't make it), I've got plenty of phones to give away.

More More Good News: A Workshop for your User Group

I'll probably be doing a workshop at UtahJS Conf in Sept as well.

If you'd like me to do a talk or a workshop on Firefox OS at your meetup, just let me know and we'll work it in.

AJ ONeal

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 2:36 PM, AJ ONeal (Home) <cool...@gmail.com> wrote:
I MUST get a head count for those planning to attend the "Firefox OS (with Phones in Hand)" workshop at Open West 2015 this year.

Please pre-register:

I need to know how many phones to request from Mozilla.

I also need $10 from every attendee to cover the cost of the SIM cards (I'm buying single day cards in bulk from a local provider which is coming out of my pocket).

If you hadn't heard about it but are interested, here's the description:

If you haven't registered yet for Open West you can do so from here:
http://www.openwest.org/

Thanks!

AJ ONeal

AJ ONeal (Home)

May 9, 2015, 2:16:29 PM5/9/15
to BYUMUG Discussion List, Provo Linux Users Group, up...@uphpu.org, Utah Ruby User Group, uses...@googlegroups.com, Utah Embedded, utah-g...@googlegroups.com, UtahJS, utahm...@googlegroups.com, utahp...@googlegroups.com, BYU Unix Users Group, BYU Unix Users Group, Victor Villa
I've got all the SIMs and phones ready and we still have spots open.

If you didn't register just come anyway.

Today UVU 1:30 SB139

Sent from Mailbox