SUBJECT : IMPORTANT : Major Hackathon and Call for Papers concluding

Victor Villa

Jan 29, 2015, 12:57:19 PM1/29/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com
Greets all,

Hello everybody! We've had a tremendous response to both the Hackathon
starting tonight and the Call for Papers for the OpenWest 2015
Conference at UVU, May 6 - 9! Stats on CFP below:

HACK by UTOS :: a StartSLC event and AT&T Developer Program :: Jan 29 - 31
This is our take on a Hackathon: invite all techies for a 3-day
hackfest, Add food, drinks and a all-night LAN party on Friday night for
a little R&R (board gamers welcome too ;), Cash prizes for best mobile
app (AT&T), tech bootcamps and hardware to hack on. A hackathon like
you've never seen. http://hack.utos.org
PLEASE register at hackutos.eventbrite.com to help us plan food and seats.

Hackathon Events:

Friday 9a - 12p - Python Training by Matt Harrison, MetaSnake
Friday 1p - 2p - Top 10 Things a VC Wants to See in Your Pitch by Minna
Wang, Campus Founders Fund
Friday 2p - 3p - How to Find "The One:" Choosing the Idea that Makes It
by Minna Wang, Campus Founders Fund
Friday Night - Afterhours party - ALL NIGHT LAN & BOARD GAMES!! yup, you
read right ;)

Saturday 9a - 12p - WordPress Bootcamp by Utah WordPress
Saturday 12p - 4p - Wordpress Contributor Day by Utah WordPress

OpenWest 2015 - Call for Papers

We've had an AMAZING response to the Call for Papers! Still, we've got
some communities under-represented! The deadline for submitting is Jan
31 11:59p. Please look below:

TOPICS # SUBMITTED
Architecture 45
Business 22
CMS 5
Community 16
Data 18
GeekLife 24
GoLang 2
Hardware 8
Java 1
Javascript 17
Mobile 3
Ops 15
OtherLang 8
Perl 5
PHP 105
Python 3
QA 2
Ruby 1
Security 26
SEO 1
Tools 47
UI/UX 5
Web 19

Hope to see everybody at the hackathon!

mj/v

Jason Meaders

Jan 29, 2015, 1:57:06 PM1/29/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com
Do you know a Postgres DBA who may want some remote work for $75/hr?

Sent from my iPhone