Re: GoogleIO 2015 Extended - Utah

Travis Barney

May 12, 2015, 6:08:54 PM5/12/15
to Bruce Boyes, utahp...@googlegroups.com
Blarg!  Broken link, stupid web-based outlook... the short-url is: http://bit.ly/1ccAt0M

- Travis

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 4:02 PM, Bruce Boyes <bbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks - sounds interesting!

So I tried to RSVP. This mail link is asking for an outlook web app email and password, implying what: that I have one for your company? Something tells me I would not use my SLCC login. There's no option to create an account. If I try to make one up it fails.

???

Bruce

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 3:42 PM, Travis Barney <trav...@gmail.com> wrote:
Fellow UtahPythoneers,

On the 28th and 29th of this month Needle is hosting a GoogleIO extended conference.  We are expecting about 70 guests from the local area who are coming to network, learn and participate in the latest web/mobile development announcements coming live from Google.  The event is 2 full business days and includes a party the night in-between where we can mingle and groove to the beats, or whatever else floats your quad-copter.

If you are interested in attending, we've got an RSVP registration form here: http://bit.ly/1ccAt0M

Thanks!,
Travis

Travis Barney