IMPORTANT : OpenWest 2014 Conference Highlight and Registration

Victor Villa

Apr 9, 2014, 4:28:33 PM4/9/14
to utahp...@googlegroups.com
Greets all,

The OpenWest 2014 Conference registration is now underway with more than
20 tracks spanning the most popular topics: Security, Web/UX, Python,
Ruby, Perl, Javascript, Data and more.

The conference will be held in the UVU Science building, May 8 - 10. As
a community member, admission to the conference is discounted, but you
will still need to register for the conference at
http://www.openwest.org/register/ (Please choice the appropriate
discount code: Maker, MOBILEDEV, OALUG, PLUG, SLLUG, UHUG, UJUG, UPHPU,
URUG, UTAHJS, UTAHPYTHON, UTAHRUBY, UTOS, WPSLC)

## Conference Highlights##
Keynotes include: Lt. Gov Cox (Utah), Pete Ashdown (Xmission), John
Richards (Google Fiber), Mark Dominus (Perl Expert), Adi Kamdar (EFF).

Panels: Internet Privacy, Entrepreneurship Panel, Show me the Money:
Revenue and Business Strategies, Inclusion: Expanding the Circle Work

* Tracks: Executive (powered by Women Tech Council), Mobile, Business,
Python, Javascript, Ruby, PHP, Java, Perl, Hands on Security lab