Free Introduction to Python Class

Rico Cordova

Mar 4, 2014, 4:51:38 PM3/4/14
to utahp...@googlegroups.com
I will be teaching an introductory class in Python starting the first week of April.  I've got 3 more spaces available.  It's free and the only requirement is you have a laptop and a Python interpreter.

The classes will meet Monday & Wednesday evenings from 6 pm - 7:30 pm.  The class will meet downtown Salt Lake City starting April 2nd - the final class will be April 30th (a total of 9 classes).

The course structure will include a 10-15 minute discussion on a topic for the evening followed by a workshop.  This course will focus on hands-on examples.

The course topics are meant for introductory programmers - ranging from flow (if, else, for, etc), scripts, functions, classes and inheritance.  More advanced topics may be discussed as time and interest permits (multiple inheritance, packages, etc).

Spots are limited so if you or someone you know are interested please contact me ASAP.

Ramon Gonzalez

Mar 4, 2014, 4:56:39 PM3/4/14
to utahp...@googlegroups.com
Is there a charge for this instruction? I would like to go but I am in transition to another job and I am not sure that I could commit every night.

Ramon.