Utah Python June 2015 Meetup: BYOProblem

Clint Savage

May 30, 2015, 3:11:11 AM5/30/15
to Utah Python List

In January, 2015, we changed the format of our meetup to 'Problem Solving'. I asked for help with packaging. It worked so well, we tried it again in March with ETL, and that was also a success!

SO WE'RE ADDING IT AS A REGULAR MEETUP EVERY OTHER MONTH!!

We are looking for a problem to solve, an idea you have, a tool you'd like to learn. Submit your ideas below in comments, or email her...@gmail.com (that's me). I'll help identify the problem and prep it for our meeting. Please get your submissions to me by June 4. This gives me enough time to do a proper announcement and such for our June 11 meetup.

Details are available at http://www.meetup.com/PythonAtThePoint/events/222556062/

Please RSVP on meetup if you are interested in attending.

Cheers,

herlo