Bring your problem to the March 2015 Utah Python Meeting

Clint Savage

Feb 25, 2015, 12:44:30 PM2/25/15
to Utah Python List
The March 2015 Utah Python Meeting is coming up soon!

During our January 2015 meeting, we changed the format a little, and it worked really well. I asked the question, 'which packaging solution is best'. At the meeting, I explained that I was packaging a new bit of software and wanted help. The discussion was very active and I believe useful for many.

SO WE'RE DOING IT AGAIN IN MARCH!!

We are looking for a problem to solve, an idea you have, a tool you'd like to learn. Submit your ideas to her...@gmail.com (that's me) and I'll help identify the problem and prep it for our meeting. Please get your submissions to me by March 5, so we can announce the topic with enough time to do a proper announcement and such.

Here's the when and where of the meeting. Hope you all can make it out!

-- Where --

Needle.com
14864 S. Pony Express Road
Bluffdale, Utah 84065