Topic/preserved needed for July 9 meetup

Clint Savage

Jul 1, 2015, 5:42:55 PM7/1/15
to Utah Python List

If you have a topic you'd like to present, please email me (her...@gmail.com). We are just 8 days away from the meeting. Hope to see you all there.

Cheers,

herlo

Clint Savage

Jul 6, 2015, 11:04:44 AM7/6/15
to Utah Python List

We are now just 3 days away from the monthly meetup. I've had a request for someone to do a talk on flask, but no possible presenters to this point.

If anyone has projects or topics they'd like to share, even a short presentation will do, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

herlo

Bruce Boyes

Jul 6, 2015, 11:16:10 AM7/6/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com
If I can ge some BBB code and Flask running by mid-day Tue I will do a short presentation. But it will not take all the time so great if someone else can also present.

Bruce

Clint Savage

Jul 6, 2015, 11:26:45 AM7/6/15
to Utah Python List
Oh great! I'll update that we have a short presentation on Flask in place. I'll ask for more presenters, too.

Thanks,

herlo

Bruce Boyes

Jul 6, 2015, 12:20:46 PM7/6/15
to utahp...@googlegroups.com

conditioned on me getting it implemented by tomorrow noonish...

Clint Savage

Jul 6, 2015, 12:24:01 PM7/6/15
to Utah Python List
right...