Firefox OS Workshop (with Phones in Hand)

AJ ONeal (Home)

Apr 14, 2015, 4:36:37 PM4/14/15
to UtahJS, Utah Ruby User Group, up...@uphpu.org, Provo Linux Users Group, utahm...@googlegroups.com, BYU Unix Users Group, BYUMUG Discussion List, BYU Unix Users Group, utahp...@googlegroups.com, utah-g...@googlegroups.com, utah...@googlegroups.com, uses...@googlegroups.com, Utah Embedded, Victor Villa
I MUST get a head count for those planning to attend the "Firefox OS (with Phones in Hand)" workshop at Open West 2015 this year.

Please pre-register:

I need to know how many phones to request from Mozilla.

I also need $10 from every attendee to cover the cost of the SIM cards (I'm buying single day cards in bulk from a local provider which is coming out of my pocket).

If you hadn't heard about it but are interested, here's the description:

If you haven't registered yet for Open West you can do so from here:
http://www.openwest.org/

Thanks!

AJ ONeal