Utah Embedded, meet The Transistor

1 view

AJ ONeal

Sep 9, 2011, 10:24:10 PM9/9/11
to de...@thetransistor.com, t...@thetransistor.com, Utah Embedded
Hey Everybody,

I was reading on the PLUG list and noticed some chat about theTransistor. I checked out the site and it seems like a cool group and so I wanted to invite everyone here to take a look as well.

There's a public meeting on the first saturday of every month - the next being October 1st.
I plan on being at the upcoming meeting and I have at least one other friend who is interested.

#thetransistor on freenode

Deven, Tim,

What's the active membership? What's the average turnout for a Make meet-up? Is the SLC chapter still running?

I saw that there's a google group for tT, but it appeared inactive, would you like to share list-space here? I think it would be great to associate the two together.

AJ ONeal