okay I'll take charge

瀏覽次數:24 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Stephen Roller

未讀,
2015年9月8日 下午1:32:332015/9/8
收件者:ut-flare
Flareons,

I'm back in Austin now, and no one has volunteered, so I will nominate myself as new FLARE czar. All in favor? All opposed? The ayes have it. :)

http://doodle.com/poll/brasbxnw5248wp33

Please fill out the doodle. We meet next week, and then every other week after that.

I'm planning on running this like NLL: we'll take turns picking papers and leading discussions. If no one volunteers, I'll either assign someone to lead the next discussion, or I pick, and you will be stuck reading yet another paper about word embeddings.

I will take the first week. Paper decision to come later.

Here's the current spreadsheet of ideas. Please

Your new czar,
Stephen

Stephen Roller

未讀,
2015年9月11日 中午12:42:272015/9/11
收件者:ut-flare
please fill it out before double dave's, today.

Matthew Hausknecht

未讀,
2015年9月11日 下午1:09:482015/9/11
收件者:Stephen Roller、ut-flare
Perhaps for the first meeting we can try to understand the recent neural network Art-Related discoveries:

Deep dreaming:

Artistic Style:

Stephen Roller

未讀,
2015年9月11日 下午1:16:202015/9/11
收件者:ut-flare
That sounds cool. It'd be awesome if we could get someone who does CV to lead that though.

I was thinking http://arxiv.org/abs/1508.05508, but I'm happy to yield.

Stephen Roller

未讀,
2015年9月11日 下午2:09:222015/9/11
收件者:ut-flare
TIME IS AN ARBITRARY CONSTRUCT.

anyway there's no double dave's tonight. sorry if I confused you.

There is, however, AI-beer at spiderhouse. Which is cool that Jesse reminded me, because I would've gone to DD's by myself. :P
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息