FLARE: Wed Oct 12, 10am, GDC 3.516

Stephen Roller

Oct 4, 2016, 5:39:13 PM10/4/16
to ut-flare
Let's read about some GAN stuff. Woot! Karl will lead the discussion.

Stephen

Ian J. Goodfellow, Jean Pouget-Abadie , Mehdi Mirza, Bing Xu, David Warde-Farley, Sherjil Ozair, Aaron Courville, Yoshua Bengio.

Generative Adversarial Nets.

and the DCGAN paper:
Alec Radford, Luke Metz, Soumith Chintala.
Unsupervised Representation Learning with Deep Convolutional Generative Adversarial Networks.

Stephen Roller

Oct 4, 2016, 7:58:19 PM10/4/16
to ut-flare
Phillipp says him and other relevant members will be away next week.

Phillipp motions to move FLARE back one week to Oct 19. I second the motion.

All opposed? I'll take four nays as sufficient to deny the motion.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 6:54 PM Philipp Krähenbühl <phi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Stephen,

I'm unfortunately in Europe next week (so are many of the vision people). Would it be possible to move either flare back a week, or move GANs? I'd really like to participate in the GAN discussion.

best,
Philipp

Stephen Roller

Oct 7, 2016, 3:20:59 PM10/7/16
to ut-flare
The motion is carried. The meeting is postponed until Oct 19.

I will send a reminder next week.

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Roller