Fwd: [hr420] Install CUDA-8 for eldars

Stephen Roller

Nov 9, 2016, 12:02:01 PM11/9/16
to ut-flare
Whoa, new eldars imminent.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: a...@cs.utexas.edu via helpreq <hel...@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:54 AM
Subject: [hr420] Install CUDA-8 for eldars
To: <hel...@cs.utexas.edu>
Cc: <rol...@cs.utexas.edu>

That's on our radar, Stephen. We are temporarily going to have two sets
of eldars, one of which will remain the same (the existing eldars) and
one of which will have cuda 8 (a new set of eldars we're bringing up
currently). I'm hoping to have the new set ready to go by the end of the
day.

Stay tuned.