Meeting Wed Nov 9, 10am, GDC 3.816

Stephen Roller

Nov 2, 2016, 3:41:33 PM11/2/16
to ut-flare
Flareons,

Matthew's going to lead a discussion on Deep Q learning. We'll meet in the south room we've been using recently.

I would like to heavily emphasize the importance that everyone read the papers this week. Matthew is taking a break from preparing his defense/dissertation in order to teach us about this, so let's ensure we make the best use of his time.

Cheers,
Stephen

The papers will be:

Mihn et al 2015. Human-level control through deep reinforcement learning. Nature.

and

Continuous control with deep reinforcement learning
Lillicrap et al 2015.

Stephen Roller

Nov 7, 2016, 2:08:23 PM11/7/16
to ut-flare
Flareons,

Matthew has asked that we kindly postpone this until the 16th, so we'll have it then.

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Roller

Nov 14, 2016, 12:59:05 PM11/14/16
to ut-flare
Flareons,

This Wednesday.

Stephen

Matthew Hausknecht

Nov 16, 2016, 12:45:35 PM11/16/16
to Stephen Roller, ut-flare

Stephen Roller

Nov 16, 2016, 12:48:38 PM11/16/16
to Matthew Hausknecht, ut-flare
Thanks, they've been added to the website.