Spreadsheet/wiki of useful links

Edward Banner

Jan 28, 2016, 10:19:58 AM1/28/16
to FLARE
I want to know which resources y'all have found most useful with regards to deep learning. To this end, I've started a spreadsheet here:

Ideally, something like this is probably better suited for a wiki. If someone has a better idea, then please share!

In the mean time, I've added some links on the "Education" and "References" sheets. Others candidate sheets that come to mind include "Frameworks" (e.g. links to Theano, Caffe, Torch-related stuff) and "Datasets" sheets. If any of y'all feel the urge to share then please do!

I think something like this is generally useful for the group to have.