January meeting?

Jeff Shutt

Dec 16, 2013, 2:57:52 PM12/16/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
For January, the first Wednesday of the month happens to be New Years Day and therefore we won't be holding a meeting. That being said, are there enough people interested in meeting on the 2nd Wednesday (January 8th) or do we cancel January altogether? Your feedback is important and without an answer in the affirmative I assume the opposite and won't try reserving the building, etc.

Kevin Edwards

Dec 16, 2013, 8:48:52 PM12/16/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

On Monday, December 16, 2013, Jeff Shutt wrote:
For January, the first Wednesday of the month happens to be New Years Day and therefore we won't be holding a meeting. That being said, are there enough people interested in meeting on the 2nd Wednesday (January 8th) or do we cancel January altogether? Your feedback is important and without an answer in the affirmative I assume the opposite and won't try reserving the building, etc.

coach3pete

Dec 16, 2013, 8:50:06 PM12/16/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I'm about 50% chance of attending right now.

On Dec 16, 2013, at 12:57 PM, Jeff Shutt <shu...@gmail.com> wrote:

For January, the first Wednesday of the month happens to be New Years Day and therefore we won't be holding a meeting. That being said, are there enough people interested in meeting on the 2nd Wednesday (January 8th) or do we cancel January altogether? Your feedback is important and without an answer in the affirmative I assume the opposite and won't try reserving the building, etc.

Joseph Shull

Dec 18, 2013, 3:17:55 PM12/18/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Tim Harper

Dec 18, 2013, 3:19:08 PM12/18/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I’ll attend

On Dec 16, 2013, at 12:57, Jeff Shutt <shu...@gmail.com> wrote:

For January, the first Wednesday of the month happens to be New Years Day and therefore we won't be holding a meeting. That being said, are there enough people interested in meeting on the 2nd Wednesday (January 8th) or do we cancel January altogether? Your feedback is important and without an answer in the affirmative I assume the opposite and won't try reserving the building, etc.

Jason Wheeler

Dec 18, 2013, 3:33:28 PM12/18/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
It's about 50% chance for me.

Doug Anderson

Dec 19, 2013, 8:48:15 AM12/19/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I could make Jan. 8

What would the topics be?

Caleb holt

Dec 19, 2013, 5:48:50 PM12/19/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Jan 8th works for me.

Tiffany Chambers

Dec 19, 2013, 6:05:44 PM12/19/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Caleb :) I would love to talk to you. Hope you and your beautiful family are well. Call me on my cell 801-688-4950.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Caleb holt <bonele...@gmail.com> wrote:
Jan 8th works for me.

Tiffany Chambers

Dec 23, 2013, 11:31:05 AM12/23/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Tina Christensen was posted today on indeed.com, she is good with QA.

I am here and doing an interview at 10:30 am and I am headed in. He is here and available.

Jeff Shutt

Dec 26, 2013, 2:33:53 PM12/26/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
We did reserve a room at O.C. Tanner on January 8th and we will be having Phil give his presentation that he was not able to give in December. I'm not exactly sure which room we will be in just yet, but I will let you know.