Great meeting last night!

Tim Harper

Feb 6, 2014, 3:22:41 PM2/6/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Erik Peterson and everyone else involved in organizing the meet ups. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you David for such an enlightening talk on HList!

Thank you attendees for participating in the lab! It made my efforts feel worth something, and I sincerely hope you feel my presentation was a good use of an hour of your life. (if not, please give me feedback, on or off list).

Tim

Jason Wheeler

Feb 6, 2014, 4:36:08 PM2/6/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I agree.  Great presentations on both shapeless and slick!

Tim

Mohanraj Nagasamy

Feb 6, 2014, 3:40:07 PM2/6/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for showing how to fish ;) It is very useful to do some hands on and get hands dirty. Really liked this month presentations.
Thanks David and Tim!

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Tim Harper <timch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tim