[Job] Looking for a developer for a Play/Angular app

Philip

May 16, 2013, 1:15:57 PM5/16/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am a developer at DocuPrep and we are looking to hire a full time developer.

DocuPrep is a small company and I always feel that this is the type of place where contributions have a big impact and there is a plenty of autonomy. Employees are expected to look around and make things better and there is plenty of time given to designing solutions. We are always under the opinion that a little bit of thought can save a lot of coding.

We are looking for someone to head up a new product that we are trying to launch

A candidate would be expected to have functional programming/idiomatic Scala development experience and additional experience in at least a few of these skills:
Play Framework Scala API
AngularJS
Web App development
DevOps
Client Side JS
Event Sourcing

Further soft skills that will help are:
Good communication (you will have access to clients if you need it)
Self starter
Vision
Reasoning

You can expect the following benefits:
Competive salary
Vacation time starting day one
401K
health, dental, cafeteria plan
work from home opportunities

Feel free to contact me with any questions.