[Job] Scala developer needed for a part time contract

Phil Borlin

Oct 19, 2012, 10:57:44 PM10/19/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a contractor who can work 10 hours a week on a Scala code base.  Must be able to work independently.  The project uses the Play! Framework and MongoDB.  Light DevOps also required (keep up the CI box, cloud servers, etc).  This is a great opportunity to grow your Scala skills on a side project.  Please reply to this this thread for details.

Thanks

Erik

Oct 22, 2012, 2:37:32 AM10/22/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Phil for the post. We probably have several in this group who have skills to assist including myself, pending their current commitments and the details of the arrangement. Please share...What is the term of the contract? Can they work remote? Do you do 3rd party arrangements? etc. or at least provide contact info so any interested can tie off with you directly.

Phil Borlin

Oct 22, 2012, 10:02:07 PM10/22/12
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Erik,
The company name is DemTech Voting Inc (http://www.demtechvoting.com/) and there is an immediate need for some additional coding on the BallotDNA product.  BallotDNA is a ballot duplication product that has just been certified for use in elections.  The company is distributed between SLC, Texas, and the UK, and contractor location does not matter at all.  There is no office so this is a completely remote project.  I am open to pretty much any arrangement including 3rd parties.  The contractor would be expected to bill on a monthly basis and would be paid for the previous month's work.  Bill rates obviously depend on experience.

I am involved in the company and am not a recruiter if that makes any difference.
My number is (801) 882-1073 or you can reply to me from the list using reply to author

Thanks,
Phil Borlin

shyama charan Pandey

Dec 6, 2013, 12:28:17 PM12/6/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I have work in Scala with playframwork in my last project,i would like to take this oppoturnity .

thanks

shyama pandey