Upcoming Events

Pat Wright

Feb 5, 2014, 1:39:20 PM2/5/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I attended the January meeting as part of the Hadoop/Big data group and wanted to let everyone know about some of the great events coming up.   We are looking for speakers at the Code Camp and I know the Open West group is looking for speakers as well if you are interested in speaking.   If you are not interested in speaking we hope you consider attending the events.   Not only to learn something but they are a great chance to get out and socialize with other members of the community.

Hope to see you all at a future event.

Utah Geek  Events

Utah Code Camp on March 15th Speaker submissions and registration is now open.  Go to www.utahgeekevents.com to find all the information about submitting a session, registering or sponsoring the event.  This will be our largest event to date and we are hoping for more people and more sessions than any other past year.

Big Mountain Data is on April 12th Registration is now open and we are taking specific sessions on speaking.  Visit www.utahgeekevents.com for more information about speaking at this event.

Community Events

The Open Source Foundation (www.utos.org) is putting on the Open West Conference (www.openwest.org) on May 8th-10th they have recently opened the call for speakers and you can find out more info about the event at the website listed above.