RE: February Meeting

David Gates

Jan 14, 2014, 12:55:19 PM1/14/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
If there's interest, I could put together a presentation on Scalaz or Shapeless.  Scalaz provides support for type classes for greater modularity and libraries for working with higher-level abstractions such as monads and functors.  Shapeless allows polytypic, polymorphic, arbitrary-arity function values, as well as typed heterogeneous collections.

Jan 14, 2014, 4:44:38 PM1/14/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I would love to hear more about about Shapeless.

Erik

Jan 21, 2014, 10:18:22 PM1/21/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Thanks David! How about a 10-15min flash talk on each...Shapeless in Feb and Scalaz in March. Just my 2cents.